does anyone know about these air movers?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I am considering purchasing a few air movers that face down. I have heard they dry carpets very quickly. I have seen that mytee makes one for reasonably priced , does anyone know about these airmovers and how well they perform ?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I like them....I like the way the stack and are easier to transport...

they work just as good as my airpath........

IMG_3937.jpg

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I have the PFlite one, draws less amps and moves more air than a regular airmover, but it takes up a hell of alot of room in the van.

Greenie

Those Mytee fans are more compact, they aren't supposed to be an "airpath", just an affordably priced downdraft fan that you can stack in the truck.

Name
John LaBarbera
Those are our Mytee Qwik-Dry fans. They move a lot of air with a lot of pressure. They also have an removable air diffuser on the bottom. We make a 12" and an 18" with casters, they are all stackable. And the price is right. These should not be confused with our Tradewind that are for water restoration. Both Qwik-Dry's compete with the Airpath. For more info go to <mytee.com>

Name
John LaBarbera
Yes, if you go to the Mytee website you can see the model 2700 and the 4700 Qwik-Dry in the blue color.

John

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
[edit] Aggressive
Main article: Aggressive mimicry
Aggressive mimicry describes predators (or parasites) which share the same characteristics as a harmless species, allowing them to avoid detection by their prey (or host). It is less often known as Peckhamian mimicry after George and Elizabeth Peckham.[39][40] The mimic may resemble the prey or host itself, or another organism which is either neutral or beneficial to the signal receiver. In this class of mimicry the model may be affected negatively, positively or not at all. Just as parasites can be treated as a form of predator,[41] host-parasite mimicry is treated here as a subclass of aggressive mimicry.

Thats all I have to say about that.

Greenie

John LaBarbera said:
Yes, if you go to the Mytee website you can see the model 2700 and the 4700 Qwik-Dry in the blue color.

John

Apparantly I was thinking of the 2amp fan.

So John, what are the specs on the larger 4700 Qwick Dry 18"? (not listed on site.)

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Jeff,

We're building the site, that info will be up soon. One thing for sure we don't over charge the Dist. or the PCC just because we come up with a new twist on an old idea.

John LaBarbera
Mytee Products Inc.
The "More Choices" Company

WISE

Capitalism is an economic system in which wealth, and the means of producing wealth, are privately owned and controlled rather than publicly or state-owned and controlled. In capitalism, the land, labor, capital and all other resources, are owned, operated and traded by private individuals or corporations for the purpose of profit, and where investments, distribution, income, production, pricing and supply of goods, commodities and services are primarily determined by private decision in a market economy largely free of government intervention.

That's all I have to say about that.

WISE

Name
John LaBarbera
Look under water damage on the Mytee site. $299.00 for the 12" 1/2 hp, 2700 CFM, and $435.00 for the 18" 1 hp, 4700 CFM. No Predator or Parasite pricing here.

John LaBarbera
Mytee Products Inc.

TimP

Anyone other than Jim try these fans yet.

From what I can tell he likes them but he has a dryer climate than most.

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Tim,

Yes, I've used them too. I like them. Takes up less room in a van and are less expensive then the others on the market.

That's all I have to say on that!

-JB-

Name
JB
Well its no minnie webber, but...

That's all I have to say about that.

Farenheit251

I was on the fence about buying an airpath or two. Then I considered the cost/return over the five years I expected them to last. How many repeat customers does it need to generate to justify $200 a year-not many. Very useful to prevent wicking on certain jobs. Also I use one about 20-40 times a year to top dry small water leaks. All for $200

T

The Magician

The Mytee is 12.5 amps comapered to 7 with the airpath and only sightly less. I'm going with the airpath.Lisa W. posted about saving money with a group purchase.

TimP

I'm sure with lisa w you spend more that what you would buying them out right.

I've made my decision on buying after months of deliberation. I plan on charging extra to use them. I may go a month for free to get word of mouth then see what I can get for using them. I have plenty of time to dry out a place before going to the next job if it takes a while longer, since I do 2-3 jobs a day at the most.

Name
John LaBarbera
The Magician said:
The Mytee is 12.5 amps comapered to 7 with the airpath and only sightly less. I'm going with the airpath.Lisa W. posted about saving money with a group purchase.

I didn't know there was such a difference in amp draw. If those numbers are correct the Mytee is much more powerful. Mytee is a true 1 hp.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom