Does anyone use Power Burst as there everyday prespray?

hanks75

I have been using it lately for tough jobs, and I'm wondering if its smart to just use it all the time, or just on the nasties. It's more cost effective than the liquid prespray we were using and definitely has more cleaning power.

P

pitmaster

If it work's and save time and money sound like the rite product but it Not safe for stain-resistant carpet

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
the PH is too high for stain resist nylon, Bill.

neutralizing doesn't help either, cause the damage is done to the strain resist properties while the juice is dwelling.

Use PB for the "rough" jobs and have another quality pre-spray with a PH of 10 or below for residential stain resist nylons

Ultrpac is hard to beat for that.
yea, it's expensive, but IMO, it's the "gold standard" of stain resist approved pre-sprays

side note; if a res nylon is TRASHED and in need of restoration cleaning, then by all means hit it with a sledgehammer and forget about the the PH restriction

..L.T.A.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
meAt said:

neutralizing doesn't help either, cause the damage is done to the strain resist properties while the juice is dwelling.

Use PB for the "rough" jobs and have another quality pre-spray with a PH of 10 or below for residential stain resist nylons

yea, it's expensive, but IMO, it's the "gold standard" of stain resist approved pre-sprays

side note; if a res nylon is TRASHED and in need of restoration cleaning, then by all means hit it with a sledgehammer and forget about the the PH restriction

..L.T.A.
Larry, I agree with almost everything.
Not the Ultrapack though.

I used to use it exclusively for years and then stopped. I never looked back.
Ultrapack is an over kill. And it needs a very heavy rinsing (not just water) and even acid rinses sometime are not enough.

There are much better and more easily rinsed pre-sprays if you need.

It does work though on the really bad ones.

Cough! Cough!

kolfer1 said:
meAt said:

..L.T.A.
Larry, I agree with almost everything.
Not the Ultrapack though.

I used to use it exclusively for years and then stopped. I never looked back.
Ultrapack is an over kill. And it needs a very heavy rinsing (not just water) and even acid rinses sometime are not enough.

There are much better and more easily rinsed pre-sprays if you need.

It does work though on the really bad ones.

Cough! Cough!

Ultrapack brainwashed people are in the stone age.

If you want to use a high ph powder prespray, powerstrike will be a lot more versatile. Use the powerburst for restaurants and use the powerstrike for almost everything else. I have used both for years and ps is better for rentals, dirty commercial, or even lightly soiled carpet. Another option I recommend is to order some redline and try that. I gurantee you will like it better than ps or pb. No butyl, safer ph, better dilution ratio, low odor, and it flat out cuts dirt like a hot knife through butter. Still use the pb for restaurants.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom