does he have room for a Lunchpail?

Mikey P

Administrator
d13c6dbc.jpg

Ryan

Pics like this always impress me, but do they really impress the custys? I mean most people are like oh cool they have a lot of fans lol. There is a local restoration company that has a pic like that (except alot more impressive) that takes up almost their whole advertising brochure. The last time I was at my local insurance agent's office the staff was was making fun of them being so proud of thier "fans".

Greenie

The value is obviously on the Restoration side, "Can they handle" a big job....or not?

I think Al's pic communicates that as intended.

Insurance agents should know better, I'm sure they run into the little guy who was overwhelmed more than once.

Personally, I would take a pic. of equip. with every sub (and his equip.) I worked with to show can do and responsiveness, it is after all "marketing".

Ryan

Shoot in that case why not just wait until you get a big flood and have a ton of equip rented. Then take a pic.

Greenie

Ryan said:
Shoot in that case why not just wait until you get a big flood and have a ton of equip rented. Then take a pic.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

but....it's easy to round up some little blue warriors, but what about the educated trained personnel to manage the job?

that is why I mentioned putting the subs and friends, and local competitors that might help on a job in the pic.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I was a sub for someone and we took a picture like that once for VCT refinishing
we had quite a few auto scrubbers, ride on scrubbers and propane buffers lined up to a bunch of cargo vans

before you knew it he was doing the floors in the biggest mall in Vancouver Wa, job paid close to $90,000 per year just to auto scrub floors every night for a couple of hours

randy

Name
Randy
I would put this on my brochure along with:
Guerenteed Karpet cleeneing loweest price in the world (except Georga & Floride).
Any room cleened $12.00
If yoz not happy no pay mez for the work.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
The set up was for a tv commercial so we took pics at the same time. I use this pic in my restoration brochure and on my website. We are in a small town so for here it looks pretty good. Fortunately/unfortunately a lot of our equipment was out that day. One truck is without a machine (our construction truck) so that is the home for the new Lunch Pail. Taking pictures of equipment on a job is kind of anticlimactic because it doesn't have any action to it. A dehu sitting there doesn't "say" anything to the uninformed. It doesn't relay a benefit.

Back
Top Bottom