Does this make me a hack?

F

FB7777

2 Months ago I received a frantic call from a regular customer... we clean her whole place every 3 months.

2 weeks after we clean the place , her Terrier gets a hold of a ball point pen and tracks ink all over the 3 rooms of carpet... over 200 spots!

I start working on it, treating every spot with my favorite ink remover, but some of these spots are big. By the twentieth spot I hit the next one with Purple Power in a spray bottle. BAMMMM Gone!

Too easy I think... I start hitting them one at a time while rinsing.

Every single one is gone. This is a real good quality Tuftex nylon carpet, in fact I put the same rug in my Master Bedroom because I like it so much.

Went back yesterday to do our normal 3 month cleaning and not a spot to be seen... major hero on this one Even sold her an early re-application of the factory protection due to our 'aggressive' spot removal technique :shock:

I know this will ban me for any consideration for Waldo's top 25 in the future but I'm #1 to this cheerleader

and I'm not even ranked on the front page of a major metropolis like Brokum :roll:

Becker

Name
Becker
The question is. Why was it on the van? I know. Local apt guy that buys all his products at walmart.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Fred if you end up ranked higher than 7 I will acquiesce #1 in massachusetts to you.

As of right now I have Chad and Heather Fiedler going on video stating over the years I had pulled 5 straight lines of permanent marker a gallon of green paint and an enormous amount of throw up out of their white cut pile.

Now you make a great case for atleast number six but if you aren't number one in shitbum nebraska you ain't shit because I know I wouldn't want anything to do with those big houses in Canton and norwood and you want nothing to do with duxbury we want to be in Lincoln Nebraska a collge town

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Doc Holliday said:
What is purple power?

Fred I thought you were going to say it stripped the color out. Whew! :shock:

Richard Chavez: "What is that now P Fred? Purple Power? Twelve ink spots in a row, gone? P Fred, son of a bitch, nobody's that lucky."

P Fred: "Why Richard, whatever do you mean? Maybe Purple Power's just not your game Richard. I know! Let's have a diet coke drinking contest!"
:p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom