Dog POOP !!

jerry ACC

Name
Jerry Lightcap
Wish I had taken pictures of the 5 rooms covered in doggy diarrhea, but I did not want to embarrass the customer any more than she already was. She had MS and could not get around to well so she slid down the steps on her but, and right thru the poop piles. I went thru 3/4 of a bucket of Matrix Miracle and it took over 5 hours to do 5 rooms hall and stairs. But the project paid $670.
poop016.jpg

poop008.jpg

poop006.jpg

poop018.jpg

poop010.jpg

poop012.jpg

poop022.jpg

Scott Rogers

ok, do you know what virus caused the dog to be sick and what did you do to sanitize your equipment and yourself so you wouldnt carry the virus/parasite to the next customers house? Giardia, Parvo and many other virus's and parasites can easily be passed from one customers home to another on our equipment and shoes etc.

jerry ACC

Name
Jerry Lightcap
I never take contaminated equipment into a customers home. I clean my equipment with microban and my powerwasher. As for getting a virus from somewhere and bringing it along ? How many people have you ever heard of getting sick from a virus being on someones shoe or equipment.
I'll bet none.

jerry ACC

Name
Jerry Lightcap
Scott,
You are right, Parvo is easily transfered from one dog to another. It is not a threat to humans though.
I would never bring something home to hurt my Babies.
Jem and Jewel
dogggg.jpg

Scott Rogers

The reason I asked, I just ran into this exact thing yesterday. Luckly the customer was upfront and told me about the issue. I charged her for 3 gallons of microban, 2 gallons for the carpet 1 gallon for my equipment.

Makes you wonder though how many customers hide important facts from us that can cause sever damage to our reputation and pocket books, not to mention the lives of other customers or our own pets.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Luis Gomez said:
Tip for newbies:
If you have to scrape the dry crap off first, do not forget to keep your mouth closed!!
Luis

this needs to be asked....:BAD experience Luis??? :shock: shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

BigMike

Name
Mike Swinson
We have been running into some seriously wicked "mat" stains. You know... the kind left behind from the plastic used for office desk. Any suggestions on a great pre-spray that you have found works well? We use Extreme clean... it works pretty good but I'm sure there is something better out there.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Does her sister live in Florida..... :shock:

025.jpg

026.jpg

030.jpg

027.jpg

033.jpg

Because her dog ..Only pisses everywhere... :roll:

EXCEPT ON THE PAD..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Able 1 said:
Sweet POOP thread! :shock: :oops:

029.jpg

030.jpg

031-1.jpg

NiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiCe.... :lol: :lol:

Good job.... :!:

You too Jerry... 8)

Excuse me while I go PuKe.... :shock:

jerry ACC

Name
Jerry Lightcap
Great job Fellas.
Big Mike,
I have been using a mix of Olefin Traffic lane cleaner (8oz), 4 Scoops of Redline, and 2oz of Citrus, in my Mytee Sprayer at 10/1.
Usually for the dark lines and marks around the plastic mats, you should follow up with a striped bonnet and your choice of encap juice.

jerry ACC

Name
Jerry Lightcap
Keith,
That close up give me flashbacks.
Blaughhhhhhh, Blaughhhhhh !!!!
It was so bad in some spots that I had to moisten the poo and scrape it up with a paint stirrer and put it in a bucket.
Needless to say I did walk outside about 5 times during the process for a gut check.

Name
Eric Valentine
I wish I would have taken pictures of the house that had 6 puppies with diarrhea throughout the house. That carpet was YELLOW from all the pee. I still have nightmares about that one. You could smell it from the far side of the street. :shock:

Able 1

Name
Keith
WHISKER said:
Keith,
That close up give me flashbacks.
Blaughhhhhhh, Blaughhhhhh !!!!
It was so bad in some spots that I had to moisten the poo and scrape it up with a paint stirrer and put it in a bucket.
Needless to say I did walk outside about 5 times during the process for a gut check.

Yeah, poop jobs suck! I don't scrape the poo no matter what... Cuff the turds, and soak the rest down. :mrgreen: :lol: :oops: :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom