1565228404013.png

1565228442057.png

1565228553752.png

1565228565566.png

1565228612153.png

1565228729064.png

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Make her the receptionist/manager and hire a helper. Do up an office in your new building and encourage rug drop offs.
I'm looking to hire another dude and have her train him. She'll probably run him off. Her little comment to me about wanting a desk job pissed me off. I didn't let her know it, I just smiled and kept going. She was mad because I had her flushing a rug while I did invoicing and called customers. I was actually thrilled I could get some other work done while the rug was being attended too. Everyone just wants to sit on their ass and push buttons.

Reactions: Mikey P

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
650 psi!? :hopeless:

You don't get paid more for cleaning the padding!

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I'm looking to hire another dude and have her train him. She'll probably run him off. Her little comment to me about wanting a desk job pissed me off. I didn't let her know it, I just smiled and kept going. She was mad because I had her flushing a rug while I did invoicing and called customers. I was actually thrilled I could get some other work done while the rug was being attended too. Everyone just wants to sit on their ass and push buttons.

hard part is thats so common. people tend to forget theyre getting paid too work regardless if its with you next too them or not.

i also think some people just dont like being alone when they work. we're so used to it, doesnt bother us but freaks some people's system out

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
i also think some people just dont like being alone when they work. we're so used to it, doesnt bother us but freaks some people's system out
Man, you are so right. I tried to leave her at the shop the other day. We had two rugs to clean. I tried to sneak off to the hardware store to get some plumbing parts to make our jobs easier. She had a fit. Didn't want to be left alone. I was left scratching my head. So then, I took her to the hardware store with me and she bitched the entire time. I just don't know sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: Fat Mike

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Man, you are so right. I tried to leave her at the shop the other day. We had two rugs to clean. I tried to sneak off to the hardware store to get some plumbing parts to make our jobs easier. She had a fit. Didn't want to be left alone. I was left scratching my head. So then, I took her to the hardware store with me and she bitched the entire time. I just don't know sometimes.
Chocolate didn’t work ? Lol

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Time to explain that she just need to do what she is told to do for the job you hired her to do, whether you want to golf or or get paperwork done.

Reactions: Nomad74

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I'm looking to hire another dude and have her train him. She'll probably run him off. Her little comment to me about wanting a desk job pissed me off.

Petite women aren’t made for daily labor .

Being willing to work this long sucking urine and slogging a wand in summer shows she’s a rare one .
Don’t be a hardazz or she’ll move on ....cause she can’t physically do this work for years without joint problems

..L.T.A.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
North ca $13/hr is pretty low isn’t it? Isn’t the cost of living in commie world retarded

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Seriously, I too knew that would come. Your still trying to make her equal to you in cleaning. Larry’s right on. My spouse worked side by side with me for 30 yrs. but IT WAS HER BIZ. She had a vested interest, but I certainly carried the heavy load. On any job I did all the heavy or hard part and she #helped, period.

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom