Done with the website...for a while

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I saw one of your recent testimonials brian.......... It said you actually cam out yourself and did the cleaning........... I didnt think you cleaned any more............. So what TM are you running?

Name
Nate W.
joeynbgky said:
I saw one of your recent testimonials brian.......... It said you actually cam out yourself and did the cleaning........... I didnt think you cleaned any more............. So what TM are you running?

The Waha mount..... :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
Carpet Cleaning in Roseville, Sacramento and the surrounding Megazone is our staple service. Tile and grout
cleaning Roseville and Sacramento is also a major service we provide to keep your kitchen and bathrooms etc
sparkling clean. House Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning and other cleaning are some services that just make our
company a well rounded cleaning service company. If you need a great Carpet Cleaning...or any other cleaning for
that matter, give us a call or email today. Carpet Cleaning....You deserve a clean home.

That verbiage insults the reader who does know or care that you need to talk dorkEO to Googleize.

almost as bad as Rob Allen's site.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Is full circle also scheduling from email quotes now?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
still sucks.

Joyce from Roseville even thinks so.

Lay off the hooch and then give my your sober opinion. :mrgreen:

Joey, I had another Tech named Brian but It may have been a testimonial from when I cleaned. I didn't look for it.

What's a
Waha mount
?

I think that might be funny.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
tmdry said:

Yes, Mikey suggested to me that I put my email address and Full Circle's email in the link so when the customer emails, it goes to both of us.
Typically FC likes a phone number in the email so they can call but they will return emails.

Here's the Service Monster cool thing.

So the email comes from Priority Carpet and Tile Cleaning and not Full Circle, they can go into my account, email the customer via Service Monster and it comes from Priority Carpet and Tile Cleaning instead of some company the customer has never heard of
Really cool.

They really ARE more than just an answering service.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Brian R said:
tmdry said:

Yes, Mikey suggested to me that I put my email address and Full Circle's email in the link so when the customer emails, it goes to both of us.
Typically FC likes a phone number in the email so they can call but they will return emails.

Here's the Service Monster cool thing.

So the email comes from Priority Carpet and Tile Cleaning and not Full Circle, they can go into my account, email the customer via Service Monster and it comes from Priority Carpet and Tile Cleaning instead of some company the customer has never heard of
Really cool.

They really ARE more than just an answering service.

That's neat.

I spent the last 2 weeks manually imputing all my client base onto SM, I know I could've imported via excel but I wanted to do one by one so I wouldn't miss out on anything from before. That was some data entry work. :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Another thing I do is email a copy of the invoice to every customer from Service Monster.

They have a template you can create and save so when you email it, you can have your list of other services, links to Google or whatever for reviews, link to Facebook to become a fan (or whatever they are calling it now).

Really cool. Just a couple of clicks.

No one could ever read my writing either and my Techs are not that much better. So a pretty invoice after the job is done with a "Thank you" etc is very pro.

Side note, when I run the custy's credit card, it instantly emails them as well. That's not SM or FC...it's just good customer service. 8)

Edit: AND they can save that copy on their computer....people love that stuff instead of keeping paper copies.
Man, I love what I do. :mrgreen:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You've done a lot of work and it shows but..........if you really want to improve it, I'd pay some someone a little coin and make her really stand out and look professional.

You have all the right elements for a great website, but it lacks the polish a true pro could give it.

*Not to knock your work, because it kicks the chit out of anything I could do!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jim Morrison said:
Nice site Brian that's a great video on your home page.

Thanks Jim,

Chavez,
I know it's not super flashy, but I really wasn't going for that.
I know it could be more pro, but I like having control and I think the layout is really good for converting potentials into Custys.

Was trying to keep it simple. Especially after Ms. Val let me in on the "too much" factor.
Sometimes I am too close to my own project to know what's going on with it.

That's why I post it here to get the carpet cleaners feedback....now I will post it on FB to get the general public feedback.

If I get any, I will post it here.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
Carpet Cleaning in Roseville, Sacramento and the surrounding Megazone is our staple service. Tile and grout
cleaning Roseville and Sacramento is also a major service we provide to keep your kitchen and bathrooms etc
sparkling clean. House Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning and other cleaning are some services that just make our
company a well rounded cleaning service company. If you need a great Carpet Cleaning...or any other cleaning for
that matter, give us a call or email today. Carpet Cleaning....You deserve a clean home.

That verbiage insults the reader who does know or care that you need to talk dorkEO to Googleize.

almost as bad as Rob Allen's site.

I didn't think it was that bad. Little SEO and a little INFO. What?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom