Don't burn the grass

BestWayJay

Name
Jason Lawrence
Hey guys, I'm new here. Some of you probably already know my dad, Steve Lawrence, so hopefully I have a decent reputation to live up to.

I thought I'd take the chance with my first post to remind everyone that the grass is green again and you have to be careful not to let your exhaust kill your clients landscaping. When we were forced to park in a spot where there was no avoiding having the exhaust blow on greenery, we used to wet towels and lay them down for protection. Last summer I came up with a new idea that someone has probably already thought of but I'll share it anyways.

Get yourself a fire blanket! I found that most are around 60"x80" and can be cut in half leaving you with two that are plenty big. You can use it to protect grass, shrubs, or even your vac hose. I still want to attach tent stakes at the corners for those windy days, but it sure beats using soggy towels or burning someone's bush. Also you will have a flippin fire blanket in your van in case you catch on fire. My dad wouldn't pose on fire but here ya go...
IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's for the tip Jason!

I'm sad to say I wilted some tulips once while cleaning a clients home. :oops:

Heck I think I even popped the heads off some roses whipping the solution hose around as I was winding up. :oops:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Yeah, i try not to burn the grass too much but sometimes it happens :-)

It helps my arthritis shiteatinggrin

jk

0000316223_500.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom