Administrator
http://www.interlinksupply.com/index.ht ... ++++++++++

isnt that right Joe?

should kept your mouf shut dude.

http://www.interlinksupply.com/index.ht ... ++++++++++

lordy even the stupid lawn stix..

AND you burn Jim Martin?

wtf is wrong with you Joe?

I was being honest and upfront with ya here, gave tyou a fair shake at a come back and you still lost it herre all because Pemberton auctioned off a damn hand tool for 10 cents more than you sell it for. :shock: :shock:

take Tre's advice and learn to chillAX Joe. :idea:

Name
Lee Stockwell
Joe has a lot of good ideas, even sparks of genius.

Then there's the "other" Joe....who can't control his emotions and venom. I was bit once too often to ever turn my back on him.

I hope he gets help.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Yeah, they sell something similar for RV's. I guess it is to keep your water hose off the ground. - I very seldom run a hose across a customer's lawn, I just run a longer section and go up the drive.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Lee Stockwell said:
Joe has a lot of good ideas, even sparks of genius.

Then there's the "other" Joe....who can't control his emotions and venom. I was bit once too often to ever turn my back on him.

I hope he gets help.

daNG...LEE.... :shock:

I thought Weeez weR "405"..BroThers...FurEvEr... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Bristor has always taken care of me. Two people on this board that probaly cant stand each other. Olson and Bristor. But they do have one thing in common. They both look out for the carpet cleaner. They both will have your stuff to your door quick. No matter how small the order. I am in IOWA and they get stuff to me fast. If you ever get in situation where Olson is going to pop Joe or Joe is going to pop Olson. Stand in the middle and take the bullet for either one because they are both good guys. Mikey Joe dont give a fook about your opinion. He knows you are just lookin for free products.

Golden Boy

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I agree with waldo.
Joe stands behind his products and he follows through. Not the smoothest operator and some rough edges and that's why he should fit here like a glove :p

And John also provides top notch service and great advice.

Two different pees in the same tight pod.

You got to love it !gotcha!

And if my memory does not mislead me
and it doesn't, there were some issues here with the above mentioned brothers.
Rings a bell :?:

Dave Rampage

Joe's yard sticks look way better and seem easier to use. I would never buy from interlink. Joe has been good to me. He just doesn't get a long with free loaders and I understand that.

Dave

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Dave Rampage said:
Joe's yard sticks look way better and seem easier to use. I would never buy from interlink. Joe has been good to me. He just doesn't get a long with free loaders and I understand that.

Dave

You can see the interlink ones don't grip the hoses like Joe's do. If you are working in a house for a while and come out you will see your hose sitting on the lawn making burn marks. Poor design, lost customer for you. That's alright, their postcard mailing program will just get you more. Oh wait, that was a failure too. nevermind....

G

George V

joe1.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Look, I like the guy, I really enjoyed our recent conversations but it got to the point where he started telling me how to run the board and if it were up to him he would be the only supplier here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom