DON'T FREAK OUT.

-JB-

Name
JB
It's the week before a holiday, the phones will be a little slower that usual.

TimP

Hell I have more work than usual for some reason. Everyone wanting their place cleaned TODAY :shock:

I just had 2 rooms to do to finish up a school. Then I get a 2 rooms and a sectional for 260 that had to be done today, it's the 3rd time this week that I had to do a same day job. Plus booked another job for monday.

Chris A

Name
Chris
We've been rocking too, the week after the fourth looks great, plus next week is pretty full.

-JB-

Name
JB
Uhhh, yeeeeeah, yeah mee too!

weddingsinger_18.jpg

Name
I'm Rick James
Full day tomorrow. I only like doing 3 jobs a day. Next week is starting to fill in, still have plenty of openings.

-JB-

Name
JB
Thank you.

Finally someone who's not askered to admit he'd be happy if it were just a lil busier, that wasn't so hard was it y'all.

It's like over last winter when EVERY CC I spoke w/was sheeting bricks at how dead it was.... but aint nobody on the board gonna say sheot! :roll: No, no were doing fiiiine.

bsbag.jpg

Chads

Supportive Member
Oh boy can I come and help Mikey. I'll bring some veggies out of the garden.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
you guys get a holiday
Up here, we work on the 4th

On "our" holiday its the 1st of the month. Move ins and move outs, usually always get an "emergency" call, my carpet cleaner didn't show, or they were supposed to clean the carpets when they moved out, can you come today??!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Slow last week, but it's been a good week for us.

Today is a b*itch, have a household to deliver from a fire, large fire on location, carpet is busy and a sewer job, all in 100-degree heat. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom