Don't laugh to hard

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Had to order dome replacement extensions for my HOSS and they took awhile to come in. Now I can't find the bolts that attach the spray head to the shroud! lol.
Can someone take a picture of one of these bolts out and post it. Hoping the wife didn't discard them when she cleaned the shop (garage) or I put them in that spot where I wouldn't forget where they are, you know how that goes. I didn't get a manual
esezu6eq.jpg

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
5 min after leaving message I think I found the "bolt" bad news is I can only find one! Something tells me the wife is suspect!
apuzy9u4.jpg

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Found them right where I put them. In the tool box on the truck!
Ok, carry on
e8y8ybe2.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
you do know that you don't have to take anything apart to replace them...there is a little notch in the front of the shroud....and a 3/8 nut drive or small socket will take them right off..........

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Thanks Jim, but 2 of them were cracked at the threads so I had to get the broken ends out anyhow. I'm glad that I seen the guts and appreciate the craftmanship that SS put into everything with stainless unlike the head on my Versa Pro 175 from interlink that I love BUT the head is cast shit and all the bolt holes are reaming out!

Buck1955

Name
John
When I take something apart like that I put the bolts in a baggie and tie wrap to the machine. I have PHD in forgetting things like that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom