Door guard for 2.5" hose

Billy

Name
BH
We use one from JonDon that has always worked well. It is made from moving blanket type of fabric that has clips that attach it to the frame or what ever else sewn into it.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Thanks guys. I have the one that is listed on Jondons' wesbite but it does not not work well with 2.5" hose. I can't find the one you are talking about Billy.

I can't find a picture of the baneclene one, but you think it would work good with 2.5"?

Billy

Name
BH
Bill Soukoreff said:
Thanks guys. I have the one that is listed on Jondons' wesbite but it does not not work well with 2.5" hose. I can't find the one you are talking about Billy.

I can't find a picture of the baneclene one, but you think it would work good with 2.5"?

In between appointments but just read this again & I believe I misunderstood what you meant. I use both the door guard & the jam protector guard SORRY.

But my door guard is an older one from Bridgepoint days I think & it works well with my 2.5" hose you just have to use a door wedge to keep it tight against the guard.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
That one baneclene looks great. Thanks again.

Are you guys running 2.5" right into the house? If so, how do you find it?

Billy

Name
BH
Bill Soukoreff said:
That one baneclene looks great. Thanks again.

Are you guys running 2.5" right into the house? If so, how do you find it?

Yes we run 2.5" into house accept for a 16' - 2" lead hose & we have never noticed any issues with it. It does help that we have a heavy duty electric reel though. Been using the 2.5" so long 2" doesn't even feel like it is there.

We carry 300' 2.5" & 2 - 16' 2" lead hoses. All using Cool Cuffs for now while we test others for possible replacements.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom