Door to Door sales

Moser Bros.

Who's been succesiful with hiring door to door sales. Do you pay straight commission and how much? Do you have the sales rep quote prices?

Moser Bros.

Ken Snow said:
what the heck else would the sales rep do if they didn't quote prices :-)

Are you taling res, comm, or restoration?

I'm talking res. I need work now. I've lost a lot of money using flyers and mailers. Most people don't have any money right now. And there is a huge unemployed work force that could use the money. I'm offering 20% of total gross from a job they book, so If the sales rep get my foot in the door at $120 and I upsell to $300 then they will make $60. And if they are skilled enough to book 4 jobs in one day then they will get a $40 bonus. It's going to eat into my profts but I'll only be paying for results, I'm tired of burning money I don't have.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Moser Bros. said:
[quote="Ken Snow":w4a8r9kh]what the heck else would the sales rep do if they didn't quote prices :-)

Are you taling res, comm, or restoration?

I'm talking res. I need work now. I've lost a lot of money using flyers and mailers. Most people don't have any money right now. And there is a huge unemployed work force that could use the money. I'm offering 20% of total gross from a job they book, so If the sales rep get my foot in the door at $120 and I upsell to $300 then they will make $60. And if they are skilled enough to book 4 jobs in one day then they will get a $40 bonus. It's going to eat into my profts but I'll only be paying for results, I'm tired of burning money I don't have.[/quote:w4a8r9kh]

Door to door has never worked for me on residential.
The only way I can see to do it is dropping flyers like Able1. But do it on Saturdays so that you might find the owner out in the yard and be able to strike up a conversation.

Around here and other places I've worked, knocking on the door and trying to sell is a no no.

If you are knocking on doors, you should do in the commercial areas. They will be more welcome to someone walking up to there front door.

Did you put your phone number in a better place on your website?
People won't call you from it if they have to look for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom