Double strength encap from Matrix

dgargan

Anyone try this yet? i got a cs on sale this week for $66. We will try in on a large commerical job Monday.

David

RickL

I used a gallon one day on large commercial job and if I smell it ever again I'll get ill. It cleans well but by the end of the day that's all I could smell. In my opinion it smells alot (if not exactly) like VacAway ENC DS.

I only used it when there weren't any customers walking around in smelling range.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I used a gallon of the matrix ds encap and thought it was ok. I like that it is approved for wool(not that I plan on encapping wool anytime soon lol) anyway its good but I say that releasit remains the champ of encap in my book. I hear lots of good stuff about vacaway hot knife encap juice , it seemed a bit pricey.

RickL

I use the Cimex on Commercial jobs and my juice of choice is Releasit.
ENC does the job just personally I don't care for the smell particularlly after using a whole gallon in a day.
I know some have problems with Releasit when it's run thru a sprayer and have cough problems but hasen't been a problem for me, normally don't run mine thru a sprayer unless I puy down some punch as an added boost.

Jim1

I think Jon Don just copied Rick G formula on the double strength,

I only time I had a issue with coughing is when sprayed with a pump up..

The standard formula before double strength smelled better than the double strength formula,
Go figure...........

Jim

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Jon Don tried to copy the formula but was found out and well thats all that can be said legally according to the instructors. However, after trying the stuff, I wasn't as impressed as Releasit. But most importantly, the stuff did not crystalize for me in my sample like Releasit or shatter from Vacaway did. That right there kind of made me leary of the stuff. I was my encap product to actualy crystalize.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
put some in a cup and let it dry, I wonder if it is a film former

If you have to rinse it out later then you won't be happy

it is ok for general encapping

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Did you do the job David?

I haven't tried the one gallon I have yet but it smells a lot like realisit punch. I don't encap but padcap with the brute or conqueror.

Albert

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Tried it on 2 jobs today. Seems to have cleaned ok. Wish it had a little more of a detergency feel to it though. I need to test a bit more, doesn't seem like the recommended 4 oz to a gallon is enough.

Albert

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
And Steamway was the muther who spawned this shampoo, remember Mist & Brush?

And I heard a popular internet brand promoted by shills comes out of the same spicket as Mist & Brush.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom