Draper's stair cleaning video

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:clap:

Actually it looked like he did a nice job with it. I wonder if the bullnose tool is worth switching tools for? Or Can you clean just as good with a standard stair tool?

:icon_question:

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Ass backwards. Why would you clean the tread last? You're pushing the dirt back onto what you already cleaned.

Mike Draper

I use it maybe 1x a week in residential setting when the stairs are rat nasty. Honestly, most of my residential clients have pretty clean carpet. I use it on almost all CGD stairs as most of these places have hard to clean stairs. I actually hate using it as it spits pre-spray and dirt all over my shoes, so I make my chimp do it. :rockon: But, its a good tool to have when its needed.

On another note, I dont always follow all of those steps for cleaning stairs, many times I just use my greenhorn stairs tool as its good enough. The video was mainly used as illustration to show what were capable of to our clients.

Mike Draper

I use the nose tool quite often on some of these newer homes where the nose protrudes so far out that it is very hard or time consuimng to try and half ass clean it with the stair tool. I use it probably 3x a week.

Mike Draper

Here is the only other video of me out there.

I'm sure peopple will ask. They make you start with some mags partially loaded to make it more difficult. I was a little unprepared that day.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom