Dri Eaz Service Department A+

PCCN

I recently bought an Electro Gen 200 fogger from Jon Don. It sat for a few days and I decided to make sure I could work the thing before going to a job. Well, it wouldn't prime. I am used to manually foggers so I thought it was just me. Called the manufacturer and was routed to Sapphire/Dri Eaz in Nashville. Luckily it is less than 15 minutes from me. Ended up taking it in and there was a defective part on it. Yes, Jon Don would have shipped me a replacement at no charge, that's not the issue. What I learned is how above and beyond the folks at Sapphire/Dri Eaz go to please customers. After checking and finding out the problem with it, the service tech (Richard) kept me informed about the progress of getting in replacement parts to repair it and when it would be ready. I know I was called 3 times in a week. This made me feel really good about buying more of their products if they are going this far to make sure I am pleased with such a small purchase. They are to be commended on professionalism and service. I will definitely buy their products in the future just because of the manner they treated me on this.

Reactions: GCCLee and Larry B

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom