drimaster uph too saphire

kleenet

Name
Marc Alvarado
anybody use the saphire uph tool? if so do u like it? are there any problems with it? looking at hydramaster 3
uph tool they both seem very expensive want to make sure i pick the right one!

thanks marc kleenet

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
anybody use the saphire uph tool? if so do u like it? are there any problems with it? looking at hydramaster 3
uph tool they both seem very expensive want to make sure i pick the right one!

thanks marc kleenet

If you clean soiled fabric, Sapphire is a better cleaning tool.
It also has superb ergonomics

what are you using now?

..L.T.A.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The Hydramaster tool has a long handle, not sure why. Because of it, at times the handle makes it awkward to clean with. The vacuum chamber is also a little to big and pulls fabric in.

But just like wands, its a personal decision. Try them both yourself to be sure. You may like something different that I.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
We like the ss upholstery tool with clear casing(special edition only for mikeysboarders) and we usually will carry a prochem upholstery tool for the jobs that might need the spray type of tool as the ss does not spray just flushes.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not a bad tool. It does have uncanny resemblance to the Sapphire tool. :eekk:

Has some of the benefits too. A few negatives, not deal breakers but still issues the Sapphire doesn't share.

When pulled away from the fabric, some water will spray back out in a stream out of one of the holes. The trigger isn't as smooth in operation and out of the way as the Sapphire. Again nothing major but if I were choosing between the two I'd favor the Sapphire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dealtimeman

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom