Drimaster Upholstery tool

topnotchman

Well I received the Drimaster upholstery tool last week. I'd like to first thank Mikey and Jim Pemberton for this awesome cleaning tool!! I Cleaned a couple sofa's, including my own chair at home. I have used from day 1 the old school Kleenrite upholstery tool. I like the Drimaster a lot, it doesn't overspray and leaves the fabric noticably drier. My chair at home dried completely in under 1 hour, no airmover on it either. I feel more confident cleaning those more sensitive fabrics. This tool is lighter and easier to handle without the trigger in the way.

Only con I can see so far is how it'll tackle something pretty heavily soiled, and it seemed to fill the waste tank up more. Turning it off and on helps though when you are pre spraying or moving cushions, etc.

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
I have one of those as well and enjoy it for the same reasons you do. How ever when I use it in conjunction with my solution bottle it drains my bottle pretty quick. It is definetly is good for flushing the fabrics you use it on. I've used with clean water after pre-spraying the piece I was cleaning and it works good like that too. I've gotten stuff stuck in the vacuum slots but they clean well with a business card or a feeler gage.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
awesome tool. I like it better than the first one. But will go thru lots of solution. But worth it!!

Chris A

Name
Chris
I use mine all the time, I really need to get off my wallet and get a new style. I haven't really heard any complaints.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
So much better than my old hi-dry. Much faster 'cause it's wider and you don't need a dry stroke.

Still rather clean cpt than uph.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom