drimaster?

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I had the drimaster for a while. Cleaned well and the dry times were great. Lugging it around was a pain. Enough of a pain to sell and upgrade the wand.

A glided wand will clean just as well and have nearly the same dry times.

That's my experience anyway.

That much money could be spent much smarter IMO.

G

I started with and currently clean the majority of my homes with the RDM. I bought a titanium wand and pimped it out with the latest greatest. I still prefer the RDM, and I think it flushes better and is easier to clean with once you get it going. Yes, it is heavy and lugging it in and out of the truck is the downside. The wand is faster, but your still stroking the floor as the downside. I use both but the wand is secondary and is useful for the small houses and apartments. In case you haven't heard of it, the greenie stair tool is the one to have when it comes to doing stairs.

B

Bobby Hales

I have one I don't use it every day it cleans well enough but it does take quite a bit longer than wanding.

jwfoulk

I have one I was thinking about getting rid of but i do prefer it over a wand. But in most cases its the Rotovac or the RX-20.

RLitwin

I'm very happy with my RDM. It out cleans my wand/glide combo with better dry times. It is slower than wanding, but quicker than scrub/wand.

Name
Kevin McCreary
I bought 3 RDM's at the same time. There all in the junkyard now! They clean ok. I had to rebuild them after about 1000 hours.
After 2000 hours they just had to be pitched. I don't think there made to work as hard as we do. The old RX-20's last forever.
The spray bars on RDM are a PITA! The belts can start slipping on them then there toast. The belt tensioner they use on them are a joke, and if you don't use the white lithium grease like Hydramaster recommends on them regularly they sound horrible! That was the biggest nine thousand dollar waste ever!

klewis4

I have a drimaster and RX-20. Almost never use the drimaster because there is not room for it on the truck. When we do use it, the results are better than with a wand (we use the Evolution 16" wand). We opt to carry the RX-20 on the truck rather than the drimaster because it does a better job on heavily soiled carpets. If the objective is to dry the carpet fast, the Evolution with solution in only one direction and a couple dry strokes followed with the airpath fan does a really good job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom