Droid users

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
Check out Skyfire! Cool new browser for droid phones, will play flash videos, yee haa! As the great one would say,
"thank me later".

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Sweet.......loads fast....video works great.......

Is there away to remove the picture bookmarks and create your own on the opening page....??

BTW....Thanks

L

Lumber Jack

Hey I down loaded it but still can't see vids what do I need to do to make it work

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I have skyfire and dolphin hd, I like dolphin a little better though but keep skyfire for the occasional flash video. Keep in mind YouTube is not a problem on the stock or dolphin browser they just don't do flash.

Of you don't already have them the amazon, eBay and Craigslist apps are all very good. I find myself picking up my phone for those things even with the laptop right next to me.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Lumber Jack said:
Hey I down loaded it but still can't see vids what do I need to do to make it work

If you go to a page that has a flash video on it, it should give you a pop up option in the bottom left of the screen to play the video.

Ryan

THANK YOU!!!

I've been waiting for flash for far too long.

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
Just downloaded Docs To Go ($14.99). It reads Word documents & PDF files, plus sends them. What I plan on doing is when I've booked the job at the estimate, I'm going to ask for their email so I can send them the Precleaning instructions right then. It will also allow me to gain their email in the event I want to send them email campaigns.

The cool thing is you can also edit your documents in it as well. You can email a doc to your phone, rename it and save it in a file.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
AK note pad.....great for keeping track of things
Apps Organizer...I use it for uninstalling apps..pulls them completely out
Barcode scanner....
ChompSMS....great text program.........Handsent use to be #1 until they did a update and killed it
Goggles......
Maps.......
Market.
Not call log........set your phone to home automatically when you hang up instead of having to change it
Quick settings........
Ringdroid.......
Skyfire.......
Taskpanel.......get app ...helps save battery.......kills all back ground things that run when you don't need them to......
Yellowbook.....

Just to name a few good ones.................

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
You guys know about AppBrain? You can search for apps, then select the ones you want on your PC, then you goto your phone & sync thru your phone, all the apps are listed ready for install, if any app has an update available it will be listed & ready to be installed & uninstalling any app is a breeze when using AppBrain.

(You need an Gmail account)

http://www.appbrain.com/

Here are my apps that I have installed outside of what comes with HTC's Sense UI. http://www.appbrain.com/user/Lump/apps-on-the-phone

(Very happy Droid Incredible owner)

Ryan

Joey Johnston said:
How could I forget appbrain?

http://www.appbrain.com/user/allstarste ... -the-phone

I also have a droid incredible. I love it other than the fact that I dropped it and cracked the screen the second day I had it. After I finish putting it through it's paces if I'm still happy with it I'll use my insurance to get another one.

Dude I just cracked my screen... Funny though it works perfect full of spider cracks... I'm calling Verizon Monday though

Thank the FSM its not a iphone that can't be insured

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I went to a windows based phone. I cant find the yellowbook app and stuff. It s ok, miss droid but windows phone is cool i got the new HTC HD big screen

L

Lumber Jack

I don't have the incredible maybe that's what he was tring to tell me is trhat some vids can't. Play I can watch u tube vids but no photobuket videos bummer. Or am I doing something wrong?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom