Dry Pro App

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've looked at it several times and really like it. The record keeping and is awesome, it would be worth it just for all the info it documents for the job. I'd be a little concerned about the time it might take to enter all the rooms but I suppose once familiar it would go faster than it appears. Great price too.

Lockhart keeps talking me out of it but maybe when we slow down a bit I can get the WDR supervisors to take a look and decide if they can use it.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
The whole issue is about money. Who is paying us for all of the time it takes so fully operate the program?

I am not against it just think when I looked at it last year it wasn't quite there yet. What all has changed in a year?

How long does it take to set up a job in the program?

Does it sync with exactimate yet?

Is this going To be double the work with no compensation for the allotted time it takes to execute the program in the way it is intended to run?

Just a few questions, that have stopped me from running with it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes it sync's.

I was just talking to someone this morning about it and they asked why I hadn't purchased it yet.

I told them you've talked me out of it twice now. You are soon to be hated in the industry.......ummm more than you already are. :winky:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom