Dry pro Water claw. Dealtimeman

I posted my reviews on the Dry Pro extractor.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33761&hilit=DryPro

I said It Was a POS compared to the water claw. Guess what?? They re designed the bottom plate to actually lock down on the carpet. If you have a older unit I would see if they will upgrade.

dealtimeman, I told you it don't lock down on the carpet like the claw!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Richard I already agreed with you about locking down on the carpet from the beginning. I again was just stating what my initial thoughts of the unit was. I am putting another truck on the road soon and I am probably going to try out the drypro on that truck.

I currently have only water claw branded tool at this time and the only thing that bothers me is the price/lower quality of the newer waterclaws. Whe I see the new one with the cheap plastic swivel vac hookup it makes me nervous as well as the build does not look as strong as the originals did.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I have the original med claw and the new med claw(flash), been using the new one most of the time on lots of pet jobs, I use it most of the time due to being much lighter and I can get easier in corners or areas where I can bend the spring/handle. The heavier(original claw), I give it to the tech. :lol:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I called 2 weeks ago.. they said they would send me the new updated bottom plate............ ITs still not here

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
I did'nt even ask. The new bottom just showed up at my door.

If you have a mini grinder, you can "modify" the old one faster than replacing the new.

Thx,
Dale

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom