Dry Slurry and foam.

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
Since getting my greenhorn wand I have gone from cleaning at 400 psi to 700psi. I see great results at that higher psi while still leaving the carpet very dry. I only have had one small drawback. My mix tank is constanttly foaming over due to the slurry solution being recirculated into it at 700 psi when the wand isnt being keyed. Anyone have any sugestions for de foaming the mix tank? Thanks

TimP

I think that's too high of psi for a chem injector. If you're using a draw method I don't know it shouldn't happen I would think

Other than that there may be some plumbing problem with a check valve or something....however I'm no expert in this situation. Just saying what comes to mind here.

G

Here is a guess,you are using much more water which means you are using more of your chem feed and your mix tank is emptying faster and it is filling faster causing more than usual amount of foam. WHOOO that was long. Anyway,turn down your meter a tad,you are now using more.

IM guessing a hydramaster that recirulates back into mixing tank,either way,you are probably to high on the flow of chem

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom