DryPro Water Vac My Review

topnotchman

I Used the DryPro today on a living room with about 6 good sized pee pee spots. Drenched each spot, and brought in the DryPro.

I liked it, it removed a good amount of the water I put down on the spots. It starts to get a really good grab on the carpet after standing on it for 5-10 seconds. I kept it on the spot and stood next to the drypro and it kept pulling solution through it even without me standing on it. It was easy to reposition due to the nice handle on it. Some of the tips of the fibers were wet, but my Spot Claw did the same thing, just run the wand over them real quick.

I like the handle on it, lifts the DryPro off the carpet easily.
it already got banged around in the van, no cracks, seems durable
Pulled out much of the solution in the urine spots, couldn't tell a difference from my Spot Claw
The Price & 2 Year Warranty, Free Shipping.

Dislikes: Hose got in the way a little since its straight up
Seemed to have to extract a little longer to get most the solution up, but nothing major

I really want to try it on a water damage, I think that'll be a good test for it, a nice soaked carpet and pad.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i used one at a flood house a couple months back and to me it worked good. side by side comparisons with a large waterclaw showed little if no difference other than the water claw had to break the vac seal it had.at first we used the dry pro then came back with the water claw in same area and the water claw pulled more water out. so i reversed the order of used in another area and same result so to me it was the value of pricepoint/warranty that had me liking it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom