Dual cylindrical machine is the cats meow..

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I bought a used Host and used it today. Fluffed up the carpet and looked clean before rinsing. Light weight and kicks ass. I'm going to bury the 175 further in my van.

Name
Nate W.
Tom Meyer said:
I bought a used Host and used it today. Fluffed up the carpet and looked clean before rinsing. Light weight and kicks ass. I'm going to bury the 175 further in my van.

^_^ Meow.... Lol, I want to find a Host machine locally. :lol:

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
What color of brushes? I agree with the host machiens. I purchase two not working and built franken host! ok well actually a perfect working machine with a bunch of spare parts off ebay for about 125.00 and 40 shipping! I've been using it for about 6 mo. now.. And yes much lighter than the floor machine and does great job of residendial carpet.

I love my crb for scrubbing, But It's a huge pain trying to keep the brushes clean, and imposable to clean dog hair from the brush's.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Padden McFadden said:
I love my crb for scrubbing, But It's a huge pain trying to keep the brushes clean, and imposable to clean dog hair from the brush's.

Try a rake head and a strong arm. Wear safety glasses, gloves and a particle mask as it can be messy.

For resi I use brown brushes and filthy commercial the checkered.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
sweendogg said:
I purchase two not working and built franken host.... for about 125.00 and 40 shipping!

I've been checking Ebay off and on for months.. can never find those deals.. it usually a 10-15 year old rusted POS with a minimum starting bid of $800 or some BS like that.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Yeah i hit this one like perfect timing. he said in the post they the two machines were in parts and not working but had all the parts for it. That scared alot of the posters away. I did have to take the metal gears out of one. But I have a couple of spare cogged belts, two sets of white brushes. white really works great for me. And I had two handes. again both in great shape. All I had to do was get a power cord. which I happend to already have.

colin fitch

Gold colour brushes for wool rugs and domestic homes with wool wall to wall.
Also helps to raise the pile and remove more soil from the bottom of pile.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom