Dual Speed Rotary

Todd Anthony

Who makes the best 20 inch dual speed rotary?

Does Advanced still make the Matador?

I need one that I can put a shampoo tank on. The Mytee tank won't fit on my powr-flite.

bigchuckie

Todd Anthony said:

I need one that I can put a shampoo tank on. The Mytee tank won't fit on my powr-flite.

Ebay has a nice looking pullman Holt 2 speed for like 850 and it is brand new also is 20 inches I have also been looking at a
Pirhana 20 inch dual speed at Sams club

Name
John LaBarbera
Todd Anthony said:

Mytee make a 2 speed, 20" and 17". And the Mytee shampoo tank fits perfectly. The Mytee improved on the Matadors lever adjustable handle. Check out the web site http://mytee.com

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I have yet to use a better floor machine than a nilfisk advance matador 20" with solution tank above the motor and this is why I have seven matadors (of which three are 17" 350 rpm). Very versatile machines that when taken care of will easily last fifteen years.

I will say that none of mine are dual speed the 17" are 350rpm and 20"are 285 rpm. I have nilfis advance pacesetter dual speed but I am not fond of it and haven't used it in years.

Name
John LaBarbera
dealtimeman said:
I have yet to use a better floor machine than a nuptial advance matador 20" with solution tank above the motor and this is why I have seven matadors (of which three are 17" 350 rpm). Very versatile machines that when taken care of will easily last fifteen years.

I will say that none of mine are dual speed the 17" are 350rpm and 20"are 285 rpm. I have nilfis advance pacesetter dual speed but I am not fond of it and haven't used it in years.

Is the Pasesetter a plastic Handle Floor Machine? What don't you like about it?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Yes John the pacesetter is a plastic handled machine. I just preferred the matador with the tank over the motor. I found that the machines that we added the water reservoir to, unbalanced the machine and increased the fatigue of the operator because of the downward force caused by the resevior being full. I can and have used my matadors for 12 plus hours and any kind of decreased fatigue is appreciated and felt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom