Dual wanded all day today.

Becker

Name
Becker
It worked out so well!

But I admit my helper for the day has been in the trade for years, so we each pretty much knew what to do on our ends.

Clients never mentioned the speed... And some jobs were fast!

Together we banged out 6 jobs. Had a sit down lunch, and was home before 5pm.

We used my Blueline, 2 quad prochem wands.

Or one wand and a upholstery tool.

Going to do a lot more of this in the future.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I like using 2 trucks, knock out the big ones together and split off for the little ones.. I think with three guys you could seriously crank out some jobs!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Good job Becker, 6 flow or 8 on those quads?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Becker

Name
Becker
Longest run we did was each wand running 100 ft. That's typical on almost all my jobs. 100 ft.

On dual wand setting it seemed about the same as a single wand in single setting. So performance was great.

Heat was not an issue at all!

All jobs were typical. Lightly soiled.

I was happy with the results.

Becker

Name
Becker
Yes, a blueline thermalwave, 49hp

I'm hoping to install a prochem 405 that I bought last month with 3000 hrs that is now sitting in my garage into a van in June, either new or under 20k miles used.

Name
I'm Rick James
You're like a robot Don, even when you were solo you were still bustin ass. Able to do more jobs a day than me thats for sure.

If you are looking for a van to put your prochem in, I will sell you my chevy.. runs perfect.. 156,000 miles, already tapped for fuel.

Name
I'm Rick James
Did ya get a new van? Brent?

No.. I think I will buy new or slightly used.

Not yet.. hoping to find one this week. I am going with a new ford window van again, got rid of the other one. The chevy is next to go.

Becker

Name
Becker
What do ya want for the Chevy?

I know of 2 2012 e350 vans for 18500 each. Both under 20k miles. Considering buying both. Blueline in one. Prochem In the other. Then sell the 06 I currently have.

Name
I'm Rick James
What do ya want for the Chevy?

I know of 2 2012 e350 vans for 18500 each. Both under 20k miles. Considering buying both. Blueline in one. Prochem In the other. Then sell the 06 I currently have.

Probably $6-$6500, just to get rid of it. Its very clean inside and out, my nephew has a hard time driving it and I wanted something newer so I figure its a good time for a new van. I was set to roll out with two vans this summer but decided on just rolling in one van 7 days a week and raise my prices. For the way we are set up I think that it will yield us a higher profit and less headache/cost. Right now we are at a $277.11 job average, I wanna get it up over $300-$400 this summer.. especially with adding grout color sealing and leather. We'll see how it goes.. May was slower than expected but June is shaping up to be amazing so far.

Back
Top Bottom