Duane Oxley has ..........

RichardnTn

been more than helpful the couple of times that I needed help on my machine. Anyway, I emailed Duane last night and he called me on the phone today and made a couple of suggestions.. One of those "fixes" took care of the problem..He has called even when there was no problem to see how things were going..... Thanks Duane for the support.... Richard R

Would I buy another machine from Duane....YES

hogjowl

Idiot™
I had to completely change his vendor account AGAIN today before I could mail him a check, because his business name has changed AGAIN, and his phone number goes to some dude I don't even know.

If I didn't know any better, I'd swear danny is his business manager!

hogjowl

Idiot™
No ... you, of all people, should know I don't give a sh#$ if you like me or not. I pay DooDaddy because he has a couple of product (chemicals) that I like.

The Preacher

i've had good support from him when needed, and he does call from time to time to check on me. He knows as a small TM builder, its his service that will sell machines long term!!!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Martin...there ain't enough money in the Universe...to make me lik you......but i do think yous is a strange little man.....

G

Marty, Bob is pretty old.

By the way, can you recommend a couple of Duane's chems?

Fon Johnson

I'll recommend them for Marty.. Clean Streak, Ultra Rinse, Super TLP, Citrusolvit, and PeeBeGone. He has many other great chems, but those are my favs.

hogjowl

Idiot™
The two that I use are Super TLP and Clean Streak. I used to use One-Step, until I found Clean-it. As for spotters and such, I always go to VacAway for those, and also for my encap chemicals.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Hey, Richard,

Thanks for the "honorable mention". I tried to E-mail you with the answers within minutes of your E-mail, but both times, the computer didn't cooperate. It was giving me a rough time there for a few days, and all I knew was that it wasn't a virus, but didn't know what it was... turned out to be a poorly- trained firewall.

Yes, I do call from time to time, just to check in. And I try to give detailed answers when asked a "technical support" question. That sediment situation is a rarity, but my guess was that you may run into well water fairly often in your neck of the woods, and that would be something to check for... much like corrosion on electrical connections in a coastal setting... unique to that setting.

Anyway, I'm glad that everything worked out well for you.

Duane

RichardnTn

Duane, What I did was take a 1/2" coupling, screwed the thermostat in the top, but a 1/2" union on the bottom and then put it back in the fitting..thermostat tube is totally in housing and out of hole in the bottom...Richard R

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom