Duane Oxley,

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Hi, Richard...

Yes.

And by the way, I included a couple of surprises for you that I KNOW you'll like.

Duane

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
bob vawter said:
[quote="Duane Oxley":t0srh5eu]Hi, Richard...

Yes.

And by the way, I included a couple of surprises for you that I KNOW you'll like.

Duane
8X12 glossies....?[/quote:t0srh5eu]

of Bawb in his hospital gown??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Willy P

Name
Willy P
floorguy said:
bob vawter said:
[quote="Duane Oxley":383n44p3]Hi, Richard...

Yes.

Duane
8X12 glossies....?

of Bawb in his hospital gown??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin[/quote:383n44p3]

a_patient_in_hospital_gown_walking_with__1.jpg

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
This message board is so addicting I think you would get a response twice as fast on here versus email. And by the recent test it is confirmed. Thanks Duane, really appreciate you getting that out for me.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Wait till you see what's in it... :eek:)

(BTW... I got a text this AM from a friend telling me you were asking for me here. Otherwise, I wouldn't have seen this thread till now.)

Name
Lee Stockwell
I've called several vendors directly when their name went up in lights on the boards. It's funny how many customers post before they call.

I wonder if I've got a cleaning customer calling me out on a Suzie Homemaker BB somewhere right now?

Back
Top Bottom