Duane's, Cobb's and Nick's TMs......

JohnnyV

Shoot yeah! I could probably talk them all in to coming to St.Louis...Not really all that for them here in the Midwest...lol. How long does it take to drive to California from here anyways? I could film the journey and it could kind of be like Oprah and Gayle driving coast to coast. I'll ask Nick if he'll pay mileage + Room and Board for us to drive out there.

JohnnyV

G

I think the new ELECTRO MOUNT may have to make a showing and kick some ass again...with 3 blowers on the 120 gallon SS waste tank and the dual wanding box...with a Richie Rich heater...I mean a 660k BTU flame thrower.

Chad

The Preacher

i'll drive the DUANEmount out if one of you west coasters have a certified cheque(for our canadian friends) for 30k in exchange for said machine!!!

hogjowl

Idiot™
Personally, as a fan of garage built TM's, I just don't see why anyone would get excited to see two or three of them made by different mfgs. I mean, all three are gonna have a pump, a blower and a lawn mower engine. And, they'll all three be basically the same. All will spit water and suck air.

Now, show me the new Butler, an Aerotec or a V, and I might be interested.

For a few minutes.

JohnnyV

I think I'm going to get Cracking on a new machine tomorrow. Swap it out and head on out there......Shoot, Can I stay at your house?

Greenie

Are we going for UGLYfest?

Actually all of the above have come a long ways since their early machines.

Much like carpet cleaners if you can get the business side of the deal working smooth we will have a contender in 5-7 years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom