Dukguards....We Finally enjoy using corner guards now

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I won a set during a Facebook promotion. These things are a HUGE improvement over past corner guards. They will actually stay standing up! :rockon: Do get the little rubber feet that they sell with them too. When I ordered more from our distributor (who just started carrying them) they didn't send the little rubber feet and said they were extra. I went to the hardware store to buy some, but they did not stick as well, so I had to use Car goop to keep them on. Actually cost more money to buy them at the local hardware store. The little rubber feet do help to keep them in place and also seem to add a bit of extra weight to the bottom to keep them in place and standing upright.

I got my guards just in time for my distributors CAD day, and when I walked in with one to show them, I had other cleaners standing there and saying as soon as they get them in they want them. Hope that has worked out for our distributor and hope the other cleaners who wanted them are enjoying them as much as we are.

And they do work on stairs! The way the feet are spread out on the bottom of them seems to help them have more surface to keep them standing and in place in many situations.

We actually enjoy using a corner guard that works for it's intended purpose. Customers of course love seeing the extra care of us showing up with corner guards and our floor covering tarps.

Hope you will all get a chance to try this product and have the same positive results we are experiencing.

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Sorry for the double post...tried to correct my title line to be spelled correctly and dang computer froze up....Hopefully other misspelled post can be deleted

Name
I'm Rick James
We've had our for a couple of weeks now and do agree they are a vast improvement over the regular ones. We also do a lot of townhomes, so these are a must have.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Mark-

You forgot a link:

http://dukguard.com/

Becker

Name
Becker
In all the places I do have simulated wood plastic corner trim over lapping the simulated wood paneling.

So no need for corner guards. And single double and triple wides don't have stairs.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Able 1

Name
Keith
So, they will stay put?? Regular corner guards are useless if you ask me. My techs foot/leg has worked much better, but it would be nice to have something longer pulls..

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
So, they will stay put?? Regular corner guards are useless if you ask me. My techs foot/leg has worked much better, but it would be nice to have something longer pulls..

They stay put for the most part. Make sure you get the extra little rubber bottoms also. Just a really good corner guard with some great options.

Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
In all the places I do have simulated wood plastic corner trim over lapping the simulated wood paneling.

So no need for corner guards. And single double and triple wides don't have stairs.

LOL at Becker....totally understand the humor.

Here's a single wide empty I did today for $235. Used the Duk guards so I wouldn't tear those little corner pieces off the walls...I hate those things in trailer houses!

The Duk guard is just really nice to have,especially since I was doing all the cleaning by myself on this one today and dragging the hoses alone.

Just find it important to treat all the places like this even if no one is around. Never know when someone would "surprise show up", but more importantly to me, I know I am doing the proper thing especially when no one is there, but they are trusting I am taking care of their investment with care.

Not too many people can get $235 for a single wide 3 bedroom, hall and LR in a empty mobile home.

Mark Saiger

DukGuardsinglewide_zps43c528da.jpg

Reactions: tmdry

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
And if they don't come with the little rubber feet, ask to buy them. Does make a difference. Adds a bit more weight to the base to help keep standing as well as won't get knocked out of place as easy in my opinion.

Mark Saiger

Name
I'm Rick James

The Duk Guards are a must have.. you have no idea how sick and tired we were getting with the old school corner guards falling down the stairc ase, unable to fully protect the staircase. If you do townhouses, they are a must.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ive got the. In stock now. Didn't get time to put them in the Mikeysboard area but buy 3 and get free shipping.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom