Dump Valves.....

Name
Nate W.
Which is better, gate or ball valves? I know gate valves like sand & all that good stuff to mess up the rubber seal. Looking to find the best dump valve. Post pics of yours.

I have one like that Nate and never had any problems out of it. I don't see why it wouldn't last as long as the tm.

Name
Nate W.
danielc said:
I have one like that Nate and never had any problems out of it. I don't see why it wouldn't last as long as the tm.

No sand, debris, anything clog it or make them hard to close? I bought a POS 2" PVC ball valve with a T handle from Home Depot and it's b!tch to close. My pops told me it wasn't made for waste water.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Nate The Great said:
No sand, debris, anything clog it or make them hard to close? I bought a POS 2" PVC ball valve with a T handle from Home Depot and it's b!tch to close. My pops told me it wasn't made for waste water.

THOSE THINGS ARE JUNK

go to plumbing supply dealer
Not a hardware store, but a place where the professional/commercial pipe fitters buy their stuff

the one on e-bay looks like it, but it'll cost more than $25 bucks

..L.T.A.

Name
Nate W.
meAt said:
Nate The Great said:

THOSE THINGS ARE JUNK

go to plumbing supply dealer
Not a hardware store, but a place where the professional/commercial pipe fitters buy their stuff

the one on e-bay looks like it, but it'll cost more than $25 bucks

..L.T.A.

Ok, got ya Larry. You had to scroll down alittle on the page to see the 2" SS ball valve. It was like $49.99.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Just listen to Larry.

It's just too late in the evening for me to put up with stupid, dumbassed questions like this, and my xanax hasn't kicked in yet.

Name
Nate W.
hogjowl said:
Just listen to Larry.

It's just too late in the evening for me to put up with stupid, dumbassed questions like this, and my xanax hasn't kicked in yet.

Apparently you can't read very good Marty. Go to sleep, it's passed your bedtime. The only posts that are dumb are the ones posted under hogjowl...

Name
Nate W.
hogjowl said:
I hope you have a son of your own soon.

I want to see what it does to YOUR personality.

I will have kids when I'm ready. I don't want my kid(s) to be an accident. Seems like you needed more work in parenting. You get back what you put out. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom