dynaforce

just tried my free sample of the dynaforce extraction today this stuff has awesome cleaning ability, rinses pet stains with no problem leaves carpet brighter and no residue to the touch, where can i purchase some of this stuff. also, noticed that it needs to be rinsed with their fiber soft whats that about if this solution is already an emusilfier?

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I like it a lot as well, I'm even mixing it HALF per there directions and getting great results on nastys.

Using Cobbs Powermax as the pre-spray.

F

FB7777

same as Vincent here, I bet its loaded with butyl ( real cutting edge technology from an industry vet) :roll:

But i would have no idea what the ingredients were as there was no MSDS supplied with the Ziplock Baggy sample.

Bob Foster

That stuff goes right to your head...
scarface.jpg

Fletch

I have not tried my sample as of yet. I was pleased with the high level of concentration of the product. The MSDS did not seem to have anything new that I have not already seen in an emulsifier.

Thanks for your input on the results.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
you can find distributors on their website or just call me and i'll be happy to take care of you

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree

I have not seen any prices, How much for a pale, jug, etc John?

Butyl? I don't think so... Butyl closes up my throat bad... this doesn't bother me at all. Although Ive been wrong before!

Mikey P

Administrator
Vince use to have hair when he was a Jr High School Math Teacher

Why he go into the dangerous world of carpet cleaning, I'll never know.

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
I hate to ruin Mr. Prochems day but DynaForce is not a copy of Dry Slurry and non of the Sapphire products contain Butyl Cellosolve (ethylene glycol butyl ether) a VOC with a questionable toxcity profile. Which is what I believe people are referring to.
That being said the cleaning industry has come to use the term "Butyl" over the years as if it is a one of a kind product when in fact there are many types of butyl based molecules ahd they are used in many many products.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Dynaforce is $29.75 6.5lb 40lb $149
Surge $23.50 gl
FIber Soft $23.50 gl
Amped 2lb Jar $14.0

When you buy it by the case I believe you also get Legend Points. I haven't recieved my order yet but have drop shipped some to a board member who should be reporting on the surge and dynaforce here shortly.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You have to actually click the link and follow the DIRECTIONS to request the free sample :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom