dyson dc28

A

amazingcleansc

Does "air muscle" really work? according to the dyson website, the beater bar and cleaning head operate independently, maximizing vacuum and agitation. have any of you seen this working?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
two motors instead of one, if the beater brush is slowed down by a higher pile carpet, you have the possiblity of the motor slowing down as well and thus you "could" loose air flow. But on most vacuums the motor won't miss a beat spinning rather you would chew through a belt in most cases if the brush roll was slown down by pile height/ soiling conditions or obstructions.

A

amazingcleansc

yeah but the vacuum nozzle and beater bar are both independently, automatically adjustable, so says dyson

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
That is what I mean, dyson uses to independent motors or a powertransfer system that keeps the speed of the brush rool indepdendent of the speed of the vacuum, while some vacuums use the same shaft to drive the vacuum fan as well as the beater bar brush. like the classic sanitaire.

A

amazingcleansc

sweendogg said:
That is what I mean, dyson uses to independent motors or a powertransfer system that keeps the speed of the brush rool indepdendent of the speed of the vacuum, while some vacuums use the same shaft to drive the vacuum fan as well as the beater bar brush. like the classic sanitaire.

yeah but my momentum has that too.

I'm talking abouth the HEIGHT of the BB and the HEIGHT of the vacuum nozzle adjust independently.

A

amazingcleansc

so do you know anything about it? Mikey can you get the dyson rep to send a free sample my way?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
All I know is I follow around a lot of dyson owners with either my trusty bissel or my new bagless and I can pull quite a bit out of the carpet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom