E-mail balsts....

-JB-

Name
JB
weekly?

monthly?

How often are you doing them?

Please put me on your list to recieve them, (yeah i'm gonn a plagerize them, Ivebeensold thanks shiteatinggrin )

burriscleaning@mail.com

Name
Bruce
My email news letters go out twice a month , once on the first and then the fifteenth, the news letter pulls news from my blog so I have to make sure I keep it updated or the news letter does not go out.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Similar to the HUNDREDS of biz emails I never even open?

I used to read them, but found nothing compelling in them.

-JB-

Name
JB
Lee in fairness I couldn't agree more, BUT, if you have a company that you LOVE, like say.... your favorite cc, would you not be compelled to at least open them and see what the special off er might be? Who knows you might have been right on the cusp of cleaning your tile or what ever the most recent offer is?

The reason I'm pursuing it is in fact that a little restaurant that i go to for lunch has been sending them out weekly, and I gotta say, it's very professional looking, and yes the specials are compelling, I open every one of them, see what the weeks special is, and yeah trash it, BUT I did think about the restaurant for a few seconds didn't I?

I called the owner and spoke with him at length, says he's been getting a asounding 25% open rate! And the special works phenomenally, as they sell out of it every week.

So those of you that track it what's your open rate?

What types of offers are you using?

Oh, and I'm gonna admit it here, IDGAD about e-mails, BUT I also KNOW, this is a must do to survive economically, or else suffer the fate of the dinosaur!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I use constant contact for emails. Even Service Monster says to use them (maybe not publicly) oops

Emails should never be more than twice a month unless you have something like "Monday Funday" and it's a really quick joke or something like that.

You have to offer something to the Email-E. Something unrelated to your company most of the time with maybe a special thrown in here and there.

Be the authority on what's happening in their area.

Here's some news:

Carpet cleaning is F'ing boring to anyone who isn't a carpet cleaner. :mrgreen:

Name
Bruce
The one thing I don't do and won't do is farm email address from my customers so I can put them on my email news letter list. If someone wants to sign up for the news letter they have to do it them selfs and that way they can also oped out of the emails if they choose.

-JB-

Name
JB
So you don't automaticly add custys to your list ?? You wait foor them to request it?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That's what's cool about Constant Contact. If someone opts out, CC won't let you put them back on.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
When I had outlook express, I could upload a contact from there to Constant Contact in about 2 clicks. Really simple.
Now I use windows live and I haven't looked deep enough to see if I can do it with that. Pretty sure I can't.

If you ask for an email, I see no problem putting them on the list. We aks every customer for their email address.
When I send out an email blast, I just export the email list from Service Monster and I have an updated list.
Really cool.

I was told by a Web guru that Constant Contact makes it by the the spam filters better because they are such an anti-spam service.
Seems to be true.

-JB-

Name
JB
Hmmm, I didn't know I unsubscribed Ivebeensold I'll try again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom