E-mail to residential prospects coming from a commercial job

Bob Foster

I have done some commercial office cleaning of late and was wondering if anyone had a good e-mail that I could use to send to my main contact that gave me the work on these commercial jobs. That way these people who were very happy with my work can forward a memo to the other staff.

Thanks!

Name
R.J. Povio
Re: E-mail to residential prospects coming from a commercial

I was thinking of starting to do something like that.....something like all employees of XYZ Corp. recieve a 10% discount on all cleaning services. Let me know what you come up with!

-JB-

Name
JB

Cue Dave Yokum in 3,2....

Name
Lee Stockwell

Billy Reynolds, a former Chem-dry operator in St. Louis had a nice alternative to that. My son and I stayed over with one of his crews on a big commercial gig in 2000. He made special tented cards that he left on each desk. What was special is the message, to the effect that he cleaned their carpets, a few tips, and an invitation to call if they noticed any spots around their desk...or something to that effect.

He said he got lots of work from them.

Bob Foster

I thought of leaving my card on some desks but quickly decided that would inappropriate. I need the endorsement of the main contact to help add some clout.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier

I ask the owner first then leave a $20 discount card on all the desks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom