Eaglewash

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
I recently ordered some Parker Parflex from a well known supplier but some mistake was made and I ended up with 100 feet of 1/4 Eaglewash 3000 psi hose. Is anyone familiar with this stuff, it seems to be braided, cause its heavy. I was hoping to gain the insulation capability of the Parflex and being able to avoid the Black Death would be a nice plus too but If this stuff is essentialy the same as Goodyear Neptune I think Ill send it back for the Parflex. Anyone have this Eaglewash? What do you think about it? Thanks

Chris A

Name
Chris
same as neptune I believe, I bought some about 6 months ago and it performs the same.

West

Name
Clint
I have probably 1500ft of varouis lengths of the eagle wash hose. Have been using for a couple of years, couple of trucks, no problems. Found a supplier that sells the stuff for less than 1/2 of what everyone else sells solution hose for.

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
I don't want to make. an issue of it they are a good company, probably an honest mistake.

Just wanted to know more about the Eaglewash.

Name
Nate W.
tman7 said:
I don't want to make. an issue of it they are a good company, probably an honest mistake.

Just wanted to know more about the Eaglewash.

I believe Ron wanted to know (as I do too) who West was getting his hose from.

Cousin

Have just found the same issue. Work friend ordered some Parker hose to be sent to Oz and he was sent some Eagle Wash.

He's not sure if he should chase it back up, as it's not what he ordered.

He's being using blue steel braided hose, and has had 3 go with a lovely black mess to clean up each time, so he wanted to steer clear of that stuff this time. Seems he's been sent that very same hose?

Anyone else have any good or bad experience with this Eagle Wash hose. The one he was sent is rated at 3000psi 250F

Ta

M

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
I have had that Eaglewash hose for six months now. It just blew on me the other day - at the wand. In front of the customer, of course. Fortunatly it didnt spray all over everything just the carpet. I dont run crazy temps, 190 deg max but I would say this stuff is even less durable than Goodyear Neptune. My next hose purchase is going to be some Parker hose.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Send it back. I could maybe see accidentally sending hydro-flex instead of parker but sending cheap-o Goodyear knock off hose? Have you called the supplier yet? Someone screwed up BAD and I am sure they want to know and will make it right immediatly. They really are supplier and not a "I sell stuff out of a rented storage shed supplier"?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
If they didn't send you what you ordered, it is their duty to replace it with the correct hose. I wouldn't settle for a totally different hose.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman

Nick from JonDon started in a garage here in the Chicago area. Go figgure.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Newman said:

Nick from JonDon started in a garage here in the Chicago area. Go figgure.

Touche' BUT Nick was and is in class of his own and I am sure he could tell the difference between cheap knock off goodyear and parker paraflex

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I know this thread is old, but I ordered a raptor hose and this eaglewash came instead

It’s rated at 3625psi and 300f. Much more than the specs 10yrs ago. It’s worth trying. As for Olson’s comment above about a cheap Goodyear knockoff, lol. Funny. You can’t get much worse than Goodyear. I hate that crap

Anyone else using eaglewash currently?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom