East Coast snow

Al

Looking at 18 inches now, still falling 2-4 inches per hour for another 6 hours :shock: over 2 feet possible
TV says im sposed to let my crew stay home :roll:
I had plans for us at the shop, it's our new location as of December and needs lots of work.

I gotta go in to do some water damage billing and wash some rugs, I was going to use the snow day to go through all our dehu's clean the coils and make sure they are good to go.
8)

Al

now their saYiNg 3 feet :shock: :shock:

It's thundering and lightning too :p

How many inches you got?

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
a good foot, hard to tell as its blowing quite a bit out there and expect close to 2 ft before end. A good day to catch up on office work before getting out this afternoon to clear the driveway.

We didn't get the thunder yet as you have had in Ct but is in the forcast for some areas around here.

Terry

F

FB7777

Looks like we got about 14-18 inches so far here with more to come until 8PM

Just got powered restored after 6 hours down... hope it stays on

F

FB7777

North of Boston and Metro West got slammed alot harder than us the South Shore, snow is tappering off now so I guess we are fortunate as well

Now all that is left is clearing the drive :oops:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Snow blower?
I used the snow blower to clear paths through the grass to the dogs pen and a short cut to the barn. Only problem is my drive is 1600 ft, I need a plow for the fourwheeler. :cry:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It even snowed here in TX
25 degrees right now.

I thought it was supposed to stay warm in the south. shiteatinggrin

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
We got 27" on Redding Ridge, Connecticut. Too much snow for my tractor to push. So we have been shoveling a little and plowing a little. My driveway is 2-300' long, we haven't made a dent yet, this is ridicules!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
We got 5 almost 6 here. But I bet Mark, Andrechelle, Chris, and Meat got a bit more due to the lake effect.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I just heard that there is only one state out of all 50 currently with no snow anywhere on it, and that is Florida.

F

FB7777

Doc Holliday said:
Snow blower?
I used the snow blower to clear paths through the grass to the dogs pen and a short cut to the barn. Only problem is my drive is 1600 ft, I need a plow for the fourwheeler. :cry:
yes I have a snow blower, but I have a real wide driveway and this stuff doesn't throw as far as I'd like

I did the same as you out on my front yard for my puppy to go outside... still training her and I don't want her to think its OK to pee inside :shock:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
We got lucky this time, 2 blizzards in a row would've been a real bitch. I was out driving last night and saw heavy icey rain, than followed w/ the snow, but it looks like we only got 2-4 inches in most places.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I did the same as you out on my front yard for my puppy to go outside... still training her and I don't want her to think its OK to pee inside :shock:
I had to bring our Boxer into the garage because it was just too cold to leave him outside.

What does he do as thanks? Pisses on the cars tires and takes several nice dumps on the floor.

Can't wait for it to warm up a few degrees! :x

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
the stuff is so heavy and brand new friggin snowblower (3 uses this would be the fourth) decides not to drive itself around so I gotta push the fucker. Very expensive 28 inch 357 cc and I have to push it. Less than 1 year old

Chris A

Name
Chris
about 10 here on the ground now, we came back after the first job this morning because of all the dumb assholes on the roads...

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Perfectly clear blue sky- not one cloud that I can spot!!

Driving around today with all windows down and bundled up....in short sleeve T-shirt!! Hahhaaa... I don't miss any of that snow!

I'm actually sweating a little here in my vehicle typing this with the windows down... I love SoCal!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom