Easy Stone Care Class - New Date Announced For End Of 2016

Name
cameron demille
May filled up incredibly fast and I have had to turn a few people away, so we added another class to the end of the year. If anyone is interested, let me know.

RIGHT NOW, the location is tentative. It will either be in our normal spot in Huntington Beach, or our new building in Palm Springs. We are dealing with the city on some stuff to get into a new building.

Check out the reveiws

You can find the dates and details here: http://www.easystonecare.com/Stone-Restoration-Refinishing-Class-p/class-parent.htm

We cover marble, travertine, limestone, granite, quartzite (Natural), engineered stone. Cleaning, sealing, grinding, honing, polishing, repairs and filling, pricing, what to watch out for when evaluating jobs, etc. We provide breakfast burritos, coffee, donuts and we cook lunch on the smoker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Morrison

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'm looking for a class over here in Georgia/SouthCarolina. Does anyone know of one this year in that area?

Name
cameron demille
There is one in NJ in June that I would highly recommend if you are willing to travel up there. There aren't a lot of good stone classes around the country, so unless you get lucky, most people are going to have to travel

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom