Ed Cross webinar this Thurs 3/17 on restoration lawsuits

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Ed Cross is having a webinar 12pm Pacific on Thursday on the Thermapure lawsuits and the effort of many in the restoration field to come together for a collective defense alliance.

This will give you insight on what's going on, and why the suits are being filed, so though it is NOT specific legal advice to you per se... it is education that can help give you the bigger perspective nevertheless. Information on litigation is always valuable to have. If you can understand what they are seeing as actionable, you can make any adjustments that you need to make.

The webinar price is $50. Since that is what I believe Ed charges in legal fees to simply say "hello" - this means this time spent on laying out this overview is a way-better-than-Groupon killer deal.

If you are in the restoration field at all - you need to be informed on this. Lawsuits have been filed against mom-n-pops, larger operations, and manufacturers. This is going to indirectly affect us all eventually because it's going to be costly to defend and fight these litigation addicts.

Here's the site to register => http://www.restorationdefense.org

I've already signed up. Even though we only do contents-work for floods/fires, I want to know what's going on with the litigation front, because stuff like this, and the costs attached to it, affects everyone in the business... not just the big boys. Plus, Ed is always entertaining to learn from.

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom