El Diable HE

Bill Morgan

Name
Captain Morgan
Has anyone demo'd the heat exchanger version of the El D? Was wondering how well it ran with the bigger engine, the diverer system, how the heat compared to other HE systems, etc.

Thanks,
Bill Morgan

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I would assume that it would at least get a decent amount of heat using a 27 hp engine on a single wand. More than likey the would probley be comparable to a pc legend or or a bxer 421

SamIam

Name
sam miller
There was one at at mikefest 9 it was decent not as hot as the diesel but it worked they were demonstrating it using aw29 wand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bill Morgan

Name
Captain Morgan
You right Lee, I forgot the said 4 flow.. that seems a little light but I haven't tested either version. I'm looking down the road. I'm leaning toward the fuel burner because I run 10 flow with my glided Greenhorn and Powermatic 1150a dinosaur combo. Still not convinced even with a Kunkle that it would be a suitable dual wand system....maybe if I was using 2 aw29 wands though but then I'd have to carry 3 wands minimum on the van. That would be pain.

Thanks for the feedback guys.
Bill

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
You right Lee, I forgot the said 4 flow.. that seems a little light but I haven't tested either version. I'm looking down the road. I'm leaning toward the fuel burner because I run 10 flow with my glided Greenhorn and Powermatic 1150a dinosaur combo. Still not convinced even with a Kunkle that it would be a suitable dual wand system....maybe if I was using 2 aw29 wands though but then I'd have to carry 3 wands minimum on the van. That would be pain.

Thanks for the feedback guys.
Bill

The el Diablo never was and never will be a dual wand unit. I don't care what anybody claims. I have multiple thousands of hours with 2 el Diablos and I can tell you the heat is great with the diesel burner but the 45 blower is not a dual wand blower!
Also claiming 2000psi capability is wrong, since that cat pump is not supposed to be run that high.
If the new HE model is demonstrated at 4 flow- that's kinda laughable.
The diesel burner is a good machine. Simple enough. Great heat. Decent airflow even with 10-20 water flow. Single 2" wand.

Bill Morgan

Name
Captain Morgan
Zee, Let me get this straight... you mean to tell me that a Truck Mount manufacturer is misleading his customer by, stretching the truth? Isn't that almost the same thing as, I don't know.. lying? Is that legal?

:stir:
Bill

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Bill,

What I'm saying is this: they claim dual wand with the el d. But the way that works is hooking up two 50' section of 2" hose side by side and connect a 15-20' long 1:5" whip on each. Connect two aw29 with no more than 6 flow on either...this way they can "show" numbers-as in- airflow/lift and enough heat in solution.

What I'm sayin is that, that is not real life high quality cleaning to run such short hoseruns and small wands and small water flow.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom