El diablo-Honda no more?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I see the El-diablo no longer uses the 24 hp honda. It now uses a kohler 27 hp. I'm sure this is good for more power, but is the kohler going to last as long as the honda? Pros and cons?

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
I was wondering about that myself, I think my next TM is going to be an El-Diablo. They still have the Honda engines in the machines my distributer has up here, Than I see on line that they changed them :?:

Rambo

everfresh1 said:
I was wondering about that myself, I think my next TM is going to be an El-Diablo. They still have the Honda engines in the machines my distributer has up here, Than I see on line that they changed them :?:
Jamie, Brent at Masterblend told me that the Honda did not meet the new EPA emissions for California. We have a Red Steamway, AKA El Diablo, with the Honda and love it. It is one of the sweetest sounding 24 hp on the market and believe me it does not need any more power.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Rambo said:
everfresh1 said:
Jamie, Brent at Masterblend told me that the Honda did not meet the new EPA emissions for California. We have a Red Steamway, AKA El Diablo, with the Honda and love it. It is one of the sweetest sounding 24 hp on the market and believe me it does not need any more power.

Thanks, its going to be a while before I buy anyway, It's kinda nice not to have the payment. Hopefully I can pay cash for it. Why did you say "Steamway AKA El Diablo" Does Steamway make that machine?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom