El Diablo - Who has used one and what can you tell me

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Im liking the HE El Diablo .. dont like the sticker price but seems like it would kick ass .. Im 95% residential so rattle on .. thanks!!

I did see the video and the guy says it is 27hp but I see 25 on the engine ..

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Based on the numbers....that HE would not keep up with a decent wand or rotary flushing..

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Ohhhh really .. I need my heat .. I use an AW29 (2-jet 02) as my primary and some 14in glided crap I bought on ebay that works amazing only on berber carpet .. I dont use any rotary attachments .. thanks

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Get rid of the aw...get a decent wand with a glide and flush more than 4flow. I guess the el d factory numbers are based on the 4flow, so you maybe ok if you keep that toy of a wand and whip line...but then again why do you need a tm like that, if you are going to limit it with porty hoses and wands..

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Ive tried different wands with higher flow and glides and seems like my aw29 leaves the carpet with less moisture .. I have a 36 blower and 2in hose right up to the wand which has a reducer at the wand and no whip hose .. maybe I need a bigger blower to be able to use these other types of wands .. after trying a few, I really like my AW29 and produce amazing results ..

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The AW29 is the #1 wand used PERIOD. There is nothing wrong with the wand and everyone should have one on the truck as a BACK UP. With that said there are different and maybe better wands out there. The most important part of a wand is how it feels for you. Me and Mikey being lurches couldn't use a standard AW29 for much time at all before want to go all hulk on it just as someone 5'2" would hate using a Prochem TI wand, well a stock one that is. Now with that said if you like 2 Jet wands PMF offers a whole line of different 2 Jet wands and I can get them made for you in Titanium if you wanted a light weight wand that will last forever :)

Reactions: SamIam

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
my buddy has the fuel fired el diablo and he loves it. Tons of vacuum for a single wand, no complicated heat exchange system and all the heat you can handle on any wand or rotary. Very maintenance friendly machine from what I hear. If you are considering an e.d. I would go with the fuel fired one which is around 2 grans cheaper than the hx version

Zee

Supportive Member
Name

Sure its the number one used wand because they throw it in with many truckmount purchase as a free gift.

It was the standard wand for many years..I have two of them hanging around as a back up. But didn't pay for either of them..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom