Electric or Battery Sprayer?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I still use a Hudson pump up....2 gallon....but would really like a battery sprayer. I've had a battery sprayer, and a corded one....both crapped out early on. But the latest battery jobs look like a decent sprayer, and they can be charged in your van between jobs.

gary mackay

I've had an electric multi sprayer that I have disrespected for over 4 years and it won't quit. The wand went after a couple of years but replaced it with a hydroforce wand. It must be a "made in America product".

Ryan

Marc Imbesi said:
I've used the Pepsi Sprayers and liked them. Just was looking for a more professional image. I researched a previous post that Odin started on them. There was mention of possibly having them wrapped. Who would be able to do this?

Thanks

Just take it to anybody local that wraps vehicles and they should be able to do it.

I'm thinking about hitting one with about 3 coats of krylon spray paint and then a coat of clear. Then having a vinyl of my logo made and stuck on it.

Ryan

Marc Imbesi said:
Ryan said:
I'm thinking about hitting one with about 3 coats of krylon spray paint and then a coat of clear. Then having a vinyl of my logo made and stuck on it.

Paint's gonna stick to stainless steel?

Works on the stainless barrels for paintball guns I don't see why it wouldn't work for this.

randy

Name
Randy
Marc Imbesi said:
I've used the Pepsi Sprayers and liked them. Just was looking for a more professional image. I researched a previous post that Odin started on them. There was mention of possibly having them wrapped. Who would be able to do this?

Thanks

No that is a fantastic idea, a wrapped pepsi sprayer with your logo or " all natural cleaner" , some sales line.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom