electric sprayer

G

i am sick ready to pass out which electric sprayer is about the best and isnt it gonna be a pain to look for hot water on the job and what do you do with the pre spray from the job before its gonna be cold.

G

Just go to Harbor Freight and get the one Hudson makes for them. 75 bucks and it works fine,or 99 bucks at Northern Tool.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Personally, I think the battery Multi-Sprayer is the best choice. However, I will be purchasing the electric Multi-Sprayer in the near future. (Unless I can get the Hydraforce POS sprayer one of our local suppliers sent me to work.)

I carry three jugs on my rig with me. I fill them up with cold water every morning and mix the chems up in cold water on the job. I prespray with cold water. I don't see a nickles worth of difference in the performance of my prespray using cold verses hot water.

G

Hey moneybags,try that hudson cordless I just stated,you can get 4 for the price of the one your looking at.(and don't quote quality,because if I recall,couple people having problems with their 400.00 omni)

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've got the $400 Omni, the only challenge I've had with it is the charger system for the battery. Just need the AC charger. Been charging it with my normal battery charger and it works great!

Having thought it was something worse, I bought a Back-pack Sprayer SHURflo SRS-600, http://www.sprayingequipmentsupply.com/ ... rayer.html
Les posted about these a couple weeks ago. Found them in Canada, just waiting for it now. About $300CDN. I'll let you know how it works.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
campusman57 said:
i am sick ready to pass out which electric sprayer is about the best and isnt it gonna be a pain to look for hot water on the job and what do you do with the pre spray from the job before its gonna be cold.

some chems need to be mixed hot, but most don't.
We have a short solution line to mix hot from the TM.

as far as applying hot thru the TM making a difference, that's just HF marketing hype.
Cause the truth is, buy the time it leaves the spray wand and hits the carpet, it's luke warm at best

The electric sprayer I'd recommend has been discontinued and replaced with that silly Omni sprayer
(I say silly, cause it's incredibly bulky and cumbersome for only a 2.5gal capacity)
WTF were they thinking?? :roll:

in light of that, the "best" sprayer available that I'm aware of is the Multi-Sprayer.
The only limitations on them are 2gal tank capacity. Other wise they're an excellently designed sprayer.
We have both, corded and battery models.

In the less expensive electric sprayers, I have no experience other than with the Rocket sprayer.
I found it to be much to bulky and cumbersome and could never get the demand pump adjusted right

..L.T.A.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have one and it is a pretty good sprayer.....holds a good charge for a long time and can really pump out the spray........I changed the hose to a coil type and put a old HF sprayer on it....since I have got it I have used anywhere from 130 to 160 degree water in it and it has not hurt it one bit.....it is big and bulky to move around....but since I have been using the mytee sprayer it has just been sitting in the garage........

G

Ron,even in canuckville,you could of gotten the hudson for probably 150.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom