ELTORO truckmounts

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Wow. it looks cool. nice site. wonder what would win. the El Toro or the El Diablo?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I'm pretty sure that's one of the dudes that built the steamway machines. got out on his own.

Albert

Name
John LaBarbera
The guy who makes these El Toro's is Rick formerly from Steamway Int. He was the one who designed the "Cube".

Mr.V

Don't know if it's any good,,,,,but I like the idea of the coupler.

Judson or an Accellerated look like a sturdier machine IMO.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Nice simple design , perfect for a low maintenence TM.

I wonder if we can get "The Bull" to come on here and discuss it?

Greenie

Rick is a hell of a nice guy.

I see the bull comes with the Mytee 80 gal roto-mold tank, it's probably priced competitively. And looks to be a HX model vs: a fuel burner.

G

Im curious to see if the rotomold will hold up in middle of summer with 200 degree water going in it,and under pressure.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
you'll never put 200 degree water in the tank.
John said they tested it to upwards of 20" or 26" Hg with 180F water in it with no problems.

I was wondering about the heat, and how well those couplers hold up.

Which would be better, a coupler or belt drive? or is it 6 of one, half doz of another

The Bull

Hi guys',
The 1st waste tank I received from Mytee has over 500 "real world" hours on it. The same goes for the coupler. We installed the trial unit in early November so I cannot honestly tell you what impact a Vegas summer will have on either component. I am pleased to report we now have five units operating locally with no failures.

I am always open for questions anytime.
Thank you,
Rick Aranda

Steve Smith

"The same goes for the coupler. "

Rick,

Is that an "Atra-Flex" brand coupler.
If so I have been using "Atra-Flex" coupler on a Steamway Mastermatic for over 5 years.

How fast are you spinning the blowers on your machines?

Thanks.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
What are the prices for your units?

Any plans for building a unit with a 59 blower?

Yea, I'm curious about the coupler too.

It doesn't look like the traditional cast iron flange that a T.B. Woods is made of.
Steve Smith said:
"The same goes for the coupler. "

Rick,

Is that an "Atra-Flex" brand coupler.
If so I have been using "Atra-Flex" coupler on a Steamway Mastermatic for over 5 years.

How fast are you spinning the blowers on your machines?

Thanks.

The Bull

The coupler we are using is the Wrap-flex coupler by Rexnord. It is a stainless steel collar on both the drive and blower side. The # 10 Wrap-Flex is rated for 67 H.P. rotating @ 3500 R.P.M.s.
Rick

The Bull

I list the ET45 @ $13,667.95 and the ET36 @ $11,499.95. That includes all mounting hardware and manual. I do not include the pressure/vac hose or wand. I feel that you guys are more savvy than ever and you know where to get the hose for the same price as I can get it. If you need hose or a wand I will get it and charge 10 percent above my cost as a convenience. There are also so many different preferences as far as wands go. I would love to just refer you to Greenie and he can give you the best performing wand for the platform you bought.
Thanks,
Rick

Approximately how many hours do they last?
The Bull said:
The coupler we are using is the Wrap-flex coupler by Rexnord. It is a stainless steel collar on both the drive and blower side. The # 10 Wrap-Flex is rated for 67 H.P. rotating @ 3500 R.P.M.s.
Rick

The Bull

As of today we have just over 500 hours on the first machine. The coupler shows very little wear. We are now shooting for 1000hrs!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
The Bull said:
We are now shooting for 1000hrs!

no reason it shouldn't get that and more.

The current #8 Woods coupler on my TM (25hp engine 45 blower) has well over 1500 hours on it
Vac load is set at 14hg

if TMs are shredding couplers every 400 to 700 hours, sump'ums wrong with the TM

g'luck Rick

I'm curious, did you have anything to do with that Steamway abortion 9100 ?

..L.T.A.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I was thinking of asking him that too Larry.

You need a flagship model with a big blower to draw them in.

randy

Name
Randy
The Bull said:
I list the ET45 @ $13,667.95 and the ET36 @ $11,499.95. That includes all mounting hardware and manual. I do not include the pressure/vac hose or wand. I feel that you guys are more savvy than ever and you know where to get the hose for the same price as I can get it. If you need hose or a wand I will get it and charge 10 percent above my cost as a convenience. There are also so many different preferences as far as wands go. I would love to just refer you to Greenie and he can give you the best performing wand for the platform you bought.
Thanks,
Rick

You sound like a great guy and no bullshit type. This industry is in great need of manufacturers like you and I'm sure you will have a great following of loyal users in no time. Congratulations on the upstart and what looks like a pretty decent unit.

Greenie

I know Rick, so I'm gonna wager a fiver that he's turning them on the high end of the torque curve for said engine, so maybe 3100-3300 rpms.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom