Email Campaigns / Constant Contact

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
Anybody use just a simple email rather than a post card for drumming up business from their existing client base. I keep seeing all of these services like Constant Contact and Vertical Response offering free trial offers. I was picturing something along the lines of a Wayne Miller's post card comprised of a simple message and nice graphics. I don't want to conceal the offer in a whole news letter thing. It seems a lot cheaper than the post card, but I'm sure there are some cons to it. If you do, please email a sample to me..

Mikey P

Administrator
I would think the Top Cleaner in the nation would have millionaire clients knocking down his doors just begging for a .75 a foot fleecing..

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
Maybe the words "drumming up business" wasn't quite the right description. I was just wondering how successful it was to mine your own data base with that type of marketing.

btw: 65 cents is the best I can do...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I use constant but not nearly as much as I should.

I can export my email contacts from Service Monster and just send a pretty email to everyone.

I still believe that constant contact gets by most of the spam filters because it's an opt in only program and is respected as such.

Getting Wayne to do your art work or whole ad is a smart way to do it too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom