Email To Customers...Via Service Monster

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hello [FIRST_NAME],
Thank you so much for allowing us to serve you. Your invoice copy is attached.
If there is anything we can do for you just let us know.

The EPA recommends cleaning your carpet every 6 months.
Cleaning your carpet every 6 months increases the life of your carpet and helps it to stay cleanable.

We would like to schedule your 6 month appointment today to ensure that your carpets are well taken care of and you don't have to worry how long it's been since your last cleaning.

Scheduling your next cleaning now gives you top priority on our calendar as well.
We will call to confirm your appointment near your scheduled date and you can make any changes if needed at that time.

Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you. Please respond to this email or call our office.

Brian Robison

PS. The greatest compliment you can give us is to refer our company to your friends and family. Please forward our information to anyone who may need our services. You can also send us their information (with their permission) and we will take care of everything.

Brian Robison
Priority Carpet and Tile Cleaning
http://www.carpetcleaning916.com
916-phone-Number

T

TomKing

Brian we send the invoice prior to the cleaning with our 12 point how to get ready for our visit. I also have an email set up so when some one does not book we send it a few days later to see where they are. We book quite a few jobs where someone got a price and then got busy. They usally appreciate the contact.

Communication is key in business. you might be able to tweak your letter some. How many people actually book 6 months out. We are a young company and only a hand full of people are having us back at 6 months.

you are way ahead of everyone else with this one in my opinion

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'll tweak it a bit....I'm am always doing that anyway.

I've had a few book the jobs, some do it a year out.

I let them know it's not set in stone and they can change it at the last minute if the need to.

We also won't just show up if we can't get in touch with the client.

It's something to put into their thought process for cleaning as well...even if they don't schedule...they'll know it's the "norm" to have it done every 6 months.

Then the cards from Service Monster go out.....it's all part of being in front of your clients.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom