Employee Driving Records

Chris A

Name
Chris
Do you check these before you hire? I know the obvious answer would be yes, but how do you go about it. I just found out a great guy that I've been grooming as a cleaning tech/carpet repair guy is ineligible due to his inability to do less than 100 mph in any given situation. What's your proticol?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We do it on line thriough the MI Secretary of State. Ohio's DMV probably offers a similar program for Buckeye employers (unless they don't think you can read).

Ours is a pre-employment check and then at 2 other points, 1) annually auutomatically and 2) anytime there is a moving violation i.e. speeding, turning infractions DUIs etc.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I have two expired registration while driving company owned vehicles, I should have checked but I expected the employer to be on top of that. Other than that nothing.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
we give all info to our insur agent and they say they will let us know
if they are qualified to drive our vehicles.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Ken Snow said:
Ohio's DMV probably offers a similar program for Buckeye employers (unless they don't think you can read).

...ahem

middle_finger.gif

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
lol- Hey Chris, I'll be visiting my mom next weekend if you want to grab lunch Saturday or breakfast Sunday. We are getting there sometime Friday eve and want to hit the road by 11 or so Sunday morning. Could be just us boys or the whole gang.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Ken Snow said:
lol- Hey Chris, I'll be visiting my mom next weekend if you want to grab lunch Saturday or breakfast Sunday. We are getting there sometime Friday eve and want to hit the road by 11 or so Sunday morning. Could be just us boys or the whole gang.

Coolio

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom