Empties

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Are there any operators out there targeting empty houses exclusively?
I'm looking for ideas on marketing and systems for this type of work. I currently do a fair bit of it and want to increase the empty work.

Cheers :) :)

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Your best bet might be to market to realtors. Realtors = Empties that pay well. Of course you will have to do a few occupied what want to tidy on when they list a home.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
did this a long time ago when I was trolling reality companies....pretty generic..... . but it worked pretty good....

realtorpostcard.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I target empties and I go after the banks who own them.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Realtors has the most empties.......just do not target the low end companies...they are not worth the effort....

Property management companies work OK but...they have to deal with the owners and some of them just don't have the balls to stand up to them and delegate what is good or bad for there homes.....We have had to take a property management company to court because the owners threw a fit about the price after it was already done.... and we just filed another on last week over the same thing....we won the first one and for what the judge said during the little dispute..we are sure to win this one also....no big deal just waste of time..but in the end they end up paying way more before it is over....so use just be careful if you target property managers.....

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Real estate agents here generally have very little to do with cleaning of houses, although I do get good referals through a handful of them. Property managers here are pretty good and they tend to manage the cleaning and take it from the tenants bond, so there's seldom any involvement whatsoever from the owner. All of my property managers send my flyers to the vacating tenants and strongly suggest they use my services over others, which is great. Problem I'm having is that sometimes it's hard to break that bond a property manager has with their current cc operator and move in. I'm looking for ideas like what Jims done above, although I don't fully understand the offer Jim - can you go through the details for me?

Cheers

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
all the agents I do work for ( and there is a lot of them) normally have the homes cleaned before they are listed and put on the market.....normally during the first 90 days of the listing the home gets the most foot traffic........so for the first 90 days of an active listing that I have cleaned for an agent..I will go in and touch it up as need to keep it looking fresh and clean......

They all like the idea..but it is rare that I have to go and touch one up.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom